Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bring it on 2012! :)

WOW!!  It's been almost a whole year since I blogged.....I try to keep up with all my friends' Blogs but sitting down and doing my own has seemed near impossible lately....UNTIL I read my friend Rachel's Blog and it inspired me to share tonight...

Hmm....where to being....and avoid writing a book---LOL!

ALOT has happened in the last year......Matt started working at home for himself and we expanded our business name to be called Nicholson Towing AND REPAIR...I started my own cake business (which has been BOOMING!) Pinkalicious Sweets--  Got 6 weddings booked in the next year.... :)  Baking is my PASSION and a dream that has been fulfilled---BLESSED

2012 is going to be a BIG year for our little family.....We are taking the NEXT step with our business(Nicholson Towing and Repair) So stay tuned for further details...everything has been falling into place sooooo smoothly.....we truly are feeling VERY BLESSED and can't wait to see what GOD has in store for our next adventure.....He has His hand in it all....trust me when I say your blessings will over-flow when you let Him be in CONTROL and place Him at the CENTER of it all...

Until we meet again.......

I'm *FoRgIvEn*

No comments:

Post a Comment