Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BoReD....

Here I sit at work (American Family Insurance) BORED OUTTA MY MIND!!!!!!
There's only so much a person can do without customers stopping in....I got my"To-Do List" done....I cleaned..yes even the toilets....and now here I sit...waiting for the phone to ring or for someone to stop by to give me something to do.
The worst part of it all is I'm not a person that likes to sit still at all because there's ALWAYS a million things to do...and that's all I can think of is all the things I could be getting done at home....

But then I begin to think....Maybe I should consider this a BLESSING.....I mean really.. I don't ever get a chance to just relax....so that's what I'm gonna do...Just RELAX.....

I'm thankful I have such an awesome Boss and she don't care what I do as long as I have all my work for her done :):):):):):)

But first...I decided to do a little "up-dating" to my blog...change the look a little bit....there's only so much I can do to it here at work (due to our security systems on our computers) but it's different....just a little change....Enjoy!! ;)

And last but not least....Halei has joined Dance...and tonight is her first "Dance Show".....they get to dance during half-time at the girls basketball game here in osage....she's pretty darn excited about it :):):):):)

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!! :)

I'm *FoRgIvEn*

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I tagged you in my latest post :) Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your blog Alissa! I love your new look:) And I just became your newest follower too!
    I love you sweet girl

    ReplyDelete