Thursday, September 16, 2010

WOW....

OK....I HAVE to share something that happened to me at work yesterday.....
Yesterday morning I was busy doing things and then all of the sudden Luke 1:37 pops in my head....So immediately I think...I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT THAT SAYS.....so I found a Bible(and not just any bible...Rita's Bible)  I open it to Luke 1:37 and it SAYS
" For with GOD nothing will be impossible"
WOW...(and to add to it..it was underlined by Rita{Not Surprised} she studied her bible ALOT)......I CLOSED and set the bible down on a table...walked away and continued on with my work.  TO ADD TO IT....a patient comes in later on in the afternoon...(a patient that I've had a few good talks with, knows her stuff and likes to lend a listening ear)....to pass her time this patient picks up the bible I had been reading and opens it up and starts reading it herself.....well I go to visit with her...she sets the Bible down open...and lo and behold she had it opened to.....(you guessed it) LUKE 1:37!!!!!!!!!!!  I asked her which verse she was reading and she said she started at Luke 1:37 :):)  DOUBLE WOW!!!!

LONG STORY SHORT.....Her and I really connected yesterday after that had an amazing heart to heart and now both are in AWE of HIS AWESOME WONDER....God works in mysterious ways and I am excited to see what this all entails for me.....

BUT for now....I am officially claiming
LUKE 1:37 as my FAVORITE VERSE :):):)

2 comments:

  1. That is a favorite verse of mine esp. when I first started following Him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I was reading your post, all the while thinking. Wow I would like to meet this lady!!! LOL Not until I saw Halei's pic did I realize 'I Do know you'!!

    ReplyDelete